Hey all! I hope you’re having a good day today. For today’s post I wanted to share with you the books I have obtained for the months of June and July. I usually add the books in my wrap-ups. However, I am doing a June and July Wrap-Up together and if I add this section, then that post will be very long. So here we are lol. And without further ado, let’s get into the books!
This was my June Book of the Month Box! It includes:
- A Woman Is No Man by Etaf Rum: A gripping historical fiction novel about 3 generations of Palestinian women.
- A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson: A thriller (more like legal drama) about a 18 year old who is currently awaiting trial for killing someone and the secrets her family keeps.
- Circe by Madeline Miller: A greek mythology retelling about a Goddess who happens to be a witch and is exiled to an island.
I got these books from Barnes & Noble. I wanted to take a stroll and ended up with these:
- When We Left Cuba (Next Year In Havana #2) by Chanel Cleeton: A historical fiction novel following one of the Perez sisters who gets hired by the CIA to infiltrate Fidel Castro’s inner circle.
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah: A historical fiction novel set around WW2 about two sisters.
My July Book of the Month box included:
- Things You Save In A Fire by Katherine Center: A Contemporary Romance about a woman firefighter, her life, and courage.
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo: A narrative nonfiction that tells the story of 3 women within the span of 8 years.
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager: A thriller novel about a young woman who gets a job to become an apartment sitter at a prestigious building in Manhattan but the building and people in it aren’t what they seem.
The last two books that I acquired in the month of July are:
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power: A young adult horror novel about a school for girls that is place under quarantine. However, not everything is what it seems to be.
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing: A thriller novel about a normal suburban family but then the couple gets bored and they decide to go for the kill.
And there you have it! My June & July book haul. Any of these books on your radar or have you read already? Let me know in the comments. Btw, if you’re interested in subscribing to BOTM and want a free book, check my referral link (not sponsored). I hope you have a great day!