Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature with new topics every Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. If you would like to participate, the link provided will lead you to the feature and upcoming topics for the rest of the month.
Today’s topic is: Ten book recommendations for ______________
I will be splitting this meme into 5 book recommendations for modern poetry and 5 for fiction readers. basically a faves list that everyone should read.
*titles will lead you to Goodreads
- the princess saves herself in this one by amanda lovelace
poems on women empowerment, feminism, self-reflection
- the chaos of longing by k.y. robinson
break-up poetry and self-love poetry
- we carry the sky by mckayla robbin
poems on feminism and uplifting women
- soft magic. by pile chisala
poems on identity, self-love, self-acceptance
- [redacted] by trista mateer
loves poems and break-up poetry
- Identical by Ellen Hopins
a young adult novel written in verse with regards to mental health
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
romance contemporary taking place during the Y2K
- Burying Water (Burying Water #1) by K.A. Tucker
new adult novel that will gut your soul
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver
paranormal story all about a haunted house filled with ghost
- Vicious (Villains #1) by V.E. Schwab
a paranormal book filled with supernatural elements and experimenting.
that is all for today! let’s chat in the comments! have you heard or read any of these? would love to know!