It’s been forever and a day since I’ve done a tag but I really wanted to do this one after seeing it everywhere. Especially after my twin Lilly@LairOfBooks did it and I started checking out the links lol.
What is the meaning of my name?
The meaning of Gretchen is “pearl” and it is originally from Germany.
Fun fact? My name is very known in the town my family is from in Puerto Rico. There are a lot of girls named Gretchen 😉
What is my Myers-Briggs Personality Type? (Link)
According to my personality test:
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.
Things I find to be very true about myself:
- It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extraverted types, but they would all do well to remember that Advocates need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw.
- Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocates
- Combining a vivid imagination with a strong sense of compassion, Advocates use their creativity to resolve not technical challenges, but human ones.
- Seeing through dishonesty and disingenuous motives, Advocates step past manipulation and sales tactics and into a more honest discussion. Advocates see how people and events are connected, and are able to use that insight to get to the heart of the matter.
- Speaking in human terms, not technical, Advocates have a fluid, inspirational writing style that appeals to the inner idealist in their audience.
- Advocates have strong beliefs and take the actions that they do not because they are trying to advance themselves, but because they are trying to advance an idea that they truly believe will make the world a better place
- Advocates are extremely private when it comes to their personal lives, using this image to keep themselves from having to truly open up, even to close friends. Trusting a new friend can be even more challenging for Advocates
- People with this personality type are likely to exhaust themselves in short order if they don’t find a way to balance their ideals with the realities of day-to-day living
What is your Zodiac Sign?
i used the same website that Lilly used and omfg this is so real!!! Link here
- Virgo doesn’t just talk about it… they do it.
- Virgo has an analytical mind that’s capable of finding solutions to tough problems.
- Virgo gets frustrated by incompetence and stupidity
- Virgos are sensitive and emotional… even if they don’t show it
- Virgo is a perfectionist… sometimes to a fault
- Virgo has a hidden wild side that only a lucky few see
- Virgos are born skeptics who don’t believe something until they see it for themself
- Virgos have strong opinions and they aren’t afraid to voice them
- Virgos are worriers and over-thinkers
- Virgo is a lover not a fighter and they generally try to avoid confrontation
- However Virgo is NOT a pushover and knows how to stand their ground
- Virgo hates being lectured and judged
- Virgo can be bossy but only in the name of getting shit DONE
- Virgo is attracted to confidence, ambition and intelligence
- Virgo can sometimes come across as cold but the truth is they are just cautious about opening up
- Virgo can seem cool as a cucumber whilst simultaneously being on the verge of a total nervous breakdown
- Virgo stays organized and can’t stand clutter
- Virgo is calculated and doesn’t make reckless decisions
- Virgo is modest and humble
- Virgo is always working hard to improve their future
- As a friend Virgo is loyal til the end
What is my Hogwarts House? (Link)
I’m half Slytherin too.
What are my Learning Styles? (Link)
Your scores were:
- Visual 11
- Aural 10
- Read/Write 10
- Kinesthetic 11
You have a multimodal learning preference
Am I Right or Left Brain Dominant? (Link)
why am i not surprised??? lol
What is my Blood Type?
I am Type O Positive
What Career Am I Meant to Have? (Link)
What Divergent Faction Do I Belong In? (Link)
That’s the Slytherin in me lmao.
What does my birth order say about me? (Link)
I am a Firstborn and according to the link, this is what it says (I disagree with a lot of this):
Stereotype: Natural leader, ambitious, responsible.
Why it’s true: The eldest, for a while, has no competition for time (or books or baby banter) with Mom and Dad. “There’s a benefit to all of that undiluted attention. A 2007 study in Norway showed that firstborns had two to three more IQ points than the next child,” says Frank J. Sulloway, Ph.D., the author of Born to Rebel.Firstborns tend to be surrogate parents when other siblings arrive, hence their protective and responsible nature.
When it’s not: Parents can set high expectations for a first (or only) child. “When he feels like he has disappointed his parents or can’t measure up, he may veer off in another direction,” says Kevin Leman, Ph.D., a psychologist and the author of The Birth Order Book.
I don’t know who to tag but if you would like to do this go ahead!! Did you find any similarities with me? Let’s chat in the comments ❤