Hello everyone!! So this post is about all the books I will be reading before the year is over. They are in no particular order since I am a mood reader and some haven’t released yet. There are a total of 17 books.
Let me know if you are reading any of these!
- I most definitely want to finish The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. I need to read book 4, 5, and 6 to finish it and then I can continue with the others like Shadowhunter Academy and Lady Midnight.
- Earlier this year I started The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer with Cinder and Scarlet. However, Scarlet left me with a bad taste in my mouth (a lot of people told me it was actually the least fave of the series). The bad taste did leave so I will be finishing the series before the year is over (I hope).
- Unknown (Unknown #1) by Wendy Higgins
- Replica (Replica #1) by Lauren Oliver
- This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1) by Victoria Schwab
- How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (which I got 70 pages into and loved it but I’m sorta in a slump so I will be picking it up another time because this book requires attention)
- Traffick (Tricks #2) by Ellen Hopkins
- Midnight Hour (Shadow Falls: After Dark #4) by C.C. Hunter (I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday and explaining my obsession with this series and the characters)
- The rest of these books I have done Waiting on Wednesday’s so I’ll group them together:
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
A Beautiful Funeral (Beautiful #3) by Jamie McGuire
Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) by Jay Kristoff