Thanks to Maya The Book Explorer for tagging me!!! Sorry for not doing this sooner!!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
11bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- When did you know you should start your own blog?
I realized this when I knew I wanted to post my own personal writing and when I didn’t want to do booktube anymore. One night I just sat in front of my computer and figured it out…two months later here I am and I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY WITH MY BLOG =)
- What do you look at first: the book cover or the blurb?
I look at the book cover if I’m at a bookstore but I usually go by reviews.
- Would you say you read a lot and can you stop reading in the middle of a chapter?
I can’t say I read a lot because I have a full time job in which I’m the manager so I come home tired and I dedicate time to my dog (who I tell everyone is my son). I can stop reading in the middle of a chapter if I have something else to do that requires immediate attention.
- Name your top 5 favourite books?
Top 5?!?!?! I actually can’t do that. So sorry lol.
- Do you read the book after the movie that’s based on that book is already out? And which is better, the movie or the book?
No I do not read the book after the movie is out because I get extremely bored. However, I do like to read the book before the movie and THE BOOK is definitely better than the movie. My only exception for this would be The Maze Runner, I actually liked the movie way more than the book.
- Have you read the whole published The Game of Thrones book series? If yes, how long did it take to finish?
No I have not and nor will I because I’m watching the show.
- Do you have book nights with your friends?
Nope! All my book friends live far away from me =(
- You could be any book character you wanted…Who would you be and why?
OOOOOOO this is so hard but I would have to say Feyre because Rhys *heart eyes*
- Do you think of yourself as a calm, quiet reader or as someone that expresses his feelings loudly when reading the book?
I am a calm and quiet reader till a plot twist or abrupt scene occurs…then I’m like *gasp* “OMG YOU ASSHOLE!!!” “WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!” etc
- How old were you when you bought your first book and what was the name of it?
Bought??? With my own money??? Lol I was 15 when I bought Crank by Ellen Hopkins
- Any advice for a new blogger?
Definitely check out my Blogger Recognition Award where I have advice
- Which side character you wish you read more about or had their own story?
- Heroes or anti-heroes? And Why?
- What’s your comfort genre?
- How do you feel about over-hyped books?
- Hardcover or paperback?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Quote a line from the book you’re reading?
- How are you feeling today?
- Do you read one book at a time or multiple at once?
- What’s your occupation?
- Where are you from?