Thanks so much to megxnmarie for tagging me!! Check out her blog!
- Mention the creator of the tag
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Tag 10 other people to do the tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Can I go with reading on the floor? Lol! I’ll go with reading on the bed, I actually have a very hard time reading on the couch because I get super distracted!
2. Male main character or female main character?
Female main character because it’s what I read more of and I love a good rebellious kick ass strong female.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
I don’t snack when I read but I think I would lean more into sweet.
4. Trilogies or Quartets?
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
Hmm this is hard because it really depends on the book but I would have to say first person if there are multiple point of views in a book. I just love being in everyone’s head.
6. Reading at night or reading in the morning?
AT NIGHT!!! I am not a morning person at all! Definitely night. I concentrate way better.
7. Libraries or book stores?
Oh this is so hard!! I’m going with bookstores though only because they have a wide variety of book in which my library doesn’t.
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Another hard question! I would have to say books that make me cry because I remember them more since they impacted me in someway.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Black because that’s my favorite color and I don’t have to worry about dirtying it.
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
I think it depends on the genre and the book I’m reading. However, I love both equally. I really can’t choose for this one. Ahh!!
Now as for tagging!