Thank you Sean over at KingdomBookBlog for tagging me!!!
From what I understand of this book tag is that each question is associated with a birthstone of each month. Let’s get started!
- JANUARY (GARNET): ASSOCIATED WITH WARDING OFF NEGATIVE FORCES AND DARK ENERGIES – NAME A BOOK WITH THE DARKEST/EVILEST CHARACTER YOU CAN THINK OF
- FEBRUARY (AMETHYST): PURPLE IS ASSOCIATED WITH ROYALTY – NAME A BOOK WITH REGAL QUALITIES… YOU CAN BASE THIS OFF OF CHARACTERS OF CHOOSE THE KING OF ALL BOOKS
- MARCH (AQUAMARINE): WASHED OUT – NAME A ‘WISHY WASHY’ CHARACTER, A CHARACTER WHO IS NOT STRONG OR A FOLLOWER
- APRIL (DIAMOND): A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH – NAME A BOOK THAT YOU LOVED BUT IS NOT WELL KNOWN
Maybe because the book is kind of old, that’s why I don’t see it around but I haven’t seen one booktuber or book blogger talk about this book. NOT ONE!! And I love this book so freaking much.
- MAY (EMERALD): SAID TO BALANCE ENERGY – NAME TWO CHARACTERS WHO BALANCE EACH OTHER WELL
Day and June ❤
- JUNE (PEARL): ASSOCIATED WITH LOYALTY – NAME A CHARACTER WHO IS LOYAL TO THE END
HOLIDAY!!!! THROUGHOUT THIS SERIES, THE SPIN OFF AND THE NOVELLAS!! LOYAL TO THE END FOR HER SCHOOL, STUDENTS, AND FAMILY!
- JULY (RUBY): BLOOD RED – NAME A BOOK THAT MADE YOUR BLOOD BOIL, ONE THAT MADE YOU ANGRY
So let me explain to you what happened. I LOVED Nocte (the first book in the trilogy). I enjoyed it so much that I was telling all my friends about it. Then I got to second book and it was ehh alright. But that last book, Lux??? THAT LAST FREAKING BOOK?!?!?!??!?!?! WAS THE WORST THING EVER!!!!! I WAS SO MAD!! I had to tell my friends “DON’T BUY IT!!!!!! CANCEL THE ORDER IF YOU HAVE TOOO!!” It’s horrible, in my opinion.
- AUGUST (PERIDOT): PALE GREEN (IT PALES IN COMPARISON TO OTHER GEMS) – NAME A SUPPORTING CHARACTER WHO YOU LIKE BETTER THAN THE MAIN CHARACTER
scrolls through the read shelf on goodreads and finds nothing
- SEPTEMBER (SAPPHIRE): BLUE LIKE THE OCEAN WHICH IS CALMING – NAME A BOOK THAT HAD A CALMING AFFECT ON YOU
I didn’t feel like I was on the edge of my seat while reading this trilogy. It was just so perfect and cute and heart warming.
- OCTOBER (OPAL): IRIDESCENT – NAME AN IRIDESCENT BOOK, THIS CAN BE A BOOK WITH A BEAUTIFUL COVER (SHINY? LOTS OF COLOUR?) OR YOU CAN BASE IT OFF OF A CHARACTER (QUIRKY? COLOURFUL?)
IKO!!!!!!!! So quirky and funny!
- NOVEMBER (TOPAZ): ASSOCIATED WITH RESILIENCE – NAME A BOOKS WITH A CHARACTER WHO RISES TO THE TOP IN A TIME OF ADVERSITY
I’m just going to leave that there.
- DECEMBER (BLUE ZIRCON): ASSOCIATED WITH FRIENDSHIP – NAME A BOOK WITH A FRIENDSHIP YOU WANT TO BE APART OF
Can I be apart of Beth and Jennifer’s friendship and emails?? Pretty please?!?!?!
I TAG EVERYONE!!!!!!!!