I was tagged by Samantha over at My Book Sense to do this! Thanks so much!
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Yes my room!!! I’ve tried many times to read in the living room but that never works out, I always end up distracted for some odd reason.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks for sure. I have different bookmarks and I always look for one that feels fitting for the book I’m currently reading.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I have to stop at a chapter, however that doesn’t happen most of the time. I have a really good memory so even if I have to stop at a random spot, I can go back to it easily.
- Do you eat or drink while reading?
I can drink while reading but I only eat while reading if I have my Kindle or I’m reading on my phone.
- Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
NO MUSIC WHATSOEVER!!!!! I know how to sing so music is another passion of mine. It’s hard to juggle with two passions at the exact same time because when I’m listening to music, I also enter to another world. I can handle TV but only if I’m not interested in what’s on.
- One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time please!! I’ve tried reading two books at once and that never worked out well for me.
- Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere! I live in New York City so I have learned to read on the bus, train, crowded places, even in a car. I have no problem reading anywhere.
- Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I sometimes read ahead, like if I’m reading a physical copy of a book then I’ll skim the page next to it lol
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
KEEPING IT NEWWWWWWW!!!!!!
- Do you write in your books?
Hell to the no
- Who do you tag?
The Green Onion Blog
That Wild Soul
Maya The Book Explorer
Lair of Books
Between Folded Pages