I was nominated by Paper Addictions and Magic, thank you so freaking much!!!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you. Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
Here are the seven things about myself:
- I love that I have a degree in Forensic Psychology. Although I am not using my degree for the job I have right now, this degree has helped me understand people, behaviors, cultures, etc. It’s not that I excuse people for what they do but it makes me understand why certain people are the way they are.
- I love having high cheek bones. I feel like this gives me a nice shaped face.
- I love that I speak two languages fluently. Since I am Latina, my first language is Spanish and I learned English in school. My parents were very strict with my brother and I about keeping our Spanish and I appreciate that so much. I had so much fun going to Puerto Rico on vacation and spending time with family. I also get to help people at my job who only speak Spanish. One of the reasons why I’m a manager is because I speak two languages.
- I am a nerd and I have no problem telling people that I’m a full on nerd who blogs, reads, and writes.
- I like that I have different artistic abilities; like singing, painting, and writing.
- I’m a good listener.
- I like helping others.
- Everyone. I’m still new here and I’ve seen this tag go around a lot. If you want to do it, then please do!