Thanks to Nerdy Birdy @ Daydreaming Books for tagging me!!!
By way of accepting this award, here are the rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger has given you.
tensix other bloggers.
- Make up
ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What are you most passionate about?
I am passionate about my writing, my love for books, and my dog.
2. How long have you been blogging?
Well I had started a tumblr blog 2 years ago and I’ve been on booktube for a year and recently just started a wordpress blog literally 3 days ago.
3. How many series have you completed so far? Any favourites?
I have completed 25 series. Some of my favorites are:
4. What do you like to do aside blogging?
Read, write, and take photos of my bookshelves
5. What’s your dream job?
6. Any particular person or people who inspired you to blog?
I would have to say the book blogging/booktubing community. It’s the people who always talk about their insecurities but are secretly really good at what they do that inspired me.
7. Have you been into reading slumps?
Yes!!!! I have come to learn to accept them and take them in when they happen.
8. If your answer is yes to the above question, then how do you get out of it?
Well like I said above, I’ve come to accept them when they happen. So I don’t force myself to read because then I’ll be bothered with reading and the book when it’s not at fault. Once I get back into the mood to read, like I just get a little spark, then I look/read book reviews of books I’ve been wanting to read and pick one up.
9. What’s your favourite subject in your school/college?
English and Psychology
10. Which one do you prefer- Ice cream or cake?
Hmm….if it’s cookie dough ice cream then of course ice cream.
I don’t know who’s done this tag since I’m new to this but either way I am going to nominate:
Here are my questions:
- What is one thing you will never get tired of doing?
- What is your stand alone favorite?
- If you had to re-read a book over and over again, what book would it be? And Why?
- What is one thing you feel like people should instantly know about you?
- Why did you choose wordpress for your blog rather than any other site?
- What’s your favorite thing in your room?
- Ebook or physical copies?
- Three colors that you wear a lot?
- What made you become a reader?
- What is your favorite season?